Optimum Results Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. Accordingly, we have developed this notice to explain our online information practices, identify the kinds of information we collect, and describe how we may use this information.
I. Gathering and Use of Information
Optimum Results Ltd. collects only the following information from its users: anonymous use information, and personally identifiable information.
- Anonymous use information may be automatically collected by our websites as you and others browse the web pages. Such information may include the identity of your internet service provider and its approximate geographic location, the operating system of your computer, the type of web browser you are using, the identity of the website that referred you to our website or services, the time and date that you access the website or services, and the webpages or content that you view. This information may be aggregated and utilized to analyze web traffic and usage or to improve the design and content of our websites and services.
- Personally identifiable information, by contrast, is only collected by Optimum Results Ltd. if you voluntarily submit it to us, for example, requesting a callback, filling in a Contact Us form or signing up to our newsletter. At present, such information includes your contact information, such as name, email address, phone number and company name. We use this information to contact you, to respond to your requests and inquiries concerning our products and services, to notify you of updates and news, to personalize your browsing experience and to generate anonymous aggregated demographic information. In addition, we encourage, but do not require, you to provide us with information about your interests and hobbies so that we can forward messages and materials to you that we believe you will enjoy.
Optimum Results Ltd.’s websites may utilize a standard Internet technology known as cookies, which are small data files that your browser stores on your computer to record your preferences and to remember the information you have accessed or provided in the past. Cookies do not contain personal information about you unless you have voluntarily provided it to us as described above. Most web browsers allow you to disable cookies if you do not wish to receive them. You will see a cookie “pop-up” message when you visit our site that allows you to configure your preferences in this area.
III. Security Measures
Optimum Results Ltd. utilizes reasonable and appropriate measures to safeguard any personal information that you provide to us. Of course, we cannot guarantee that your communications with the Services will never be unlawfully intercepted or that your personal data will never be unlawfully accessed by third-parties. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
IV. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Optimum Results Ltd. does not disclose any user information other than in the following ways:
- Optimum Results Ltd. provides statistics related to website traffic, aggregated customer demographics, and related information to third parties, such as advertisers. This information is not traceable to individual users of our service.
- Optimum Results Ltd. may share personally identifiable information with our partners, agents and contractors in connection with the provision of specific services to users. We require that these parties not use any such information for any purpose other that the provision of these services, and require them to comply with our privacy and security practices.
- Optimum Results Ltd. reserves the right to disclose any user information when we believe that doing so is required by law or necessary to protect the property, rights, or safety of ourselves, visitors to our websites, or other persons, or in the context of a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, where there is a pledge of confidentiality from the receiving party.
VII. Your Rights to Access and Remove Data
You can request to access, obtain a portable copy of, correct, or delete data related to you that you have provided to us at any time. You can contact us with any such request using the contact details provided in section X.
We are committed to dealing with any such requests without delay in a transparent fashion.
VIII. Retention Periods
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide communication in accordance with Section 1.b. above. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may retain information that no longer identifies you personally indefinitely.
IX. Data Transfer outside Europe
Our website and all our stored data are hosted on servers inside the EU. We do not share any personal information that you have provided to us with 3rd parties outside the EU.
Automatically collected data as described in section 1.a. that is used to help us analyse website traffic and returning visitors may be shared with 3rd parties who may store that data outside the EU.
X. Contact Information
Optimum Results Ltd.
The Business Centre
Blackthorn Business Park