In this course you’ll gain an overview of the principles of online marketing, PR and social media. You’ll gain an understanding of the tools and practices which will boost your presence online, and understand the appropriate use of free tools such as blogging and social media, and of paid areas such as Google Adwords.
1 full day workshop
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
Gain an overview of online marketing, PR and social media. Understand the tools and methods that will boost your business presence online.
Understand free marketing such as blogging and social network participation. Gain an overview of paid areas of online marketing including Google Adwords and affiliate marketing.
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, managers, and any staff who’s responsibility is to ensure all digital networks are monitored, updated and relevant.
Participants will have a clearer understanding for the need of digital marketing. The areas were they need to focus their attention in relation in SEO monitoring, Google Ads, blog creations and the platforms to assist with scheduling posts.
The Programme can be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
1. Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required
2. On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
1 full day workshop
– Gain an overview of online marketing, PR and social media.
– Understand the tools and methods that will boost your business presence
– Understand free marketing such as blogging and social network participation.
– Gain an overview of paid areas of online marketing including Google Adwords and affiliate marketing.
– Programme Outline
– “Buzz Monitoring” – how to monitor your business presence online, as well as
that of your competitors.
– Social Media: how to use free tools in social media to boost your business presence online and engage with customers in new ways. This will include
use of Twitter, Facebook, forums and niche social networks relevant to your
– Distributing Content Online – through social bookmarking, LinkedIn and blogs.
– Video For Business – easily producing video for your business.
– Natural Search and SEO – how to optimise your website for search engines.
Request a proposal for the eCommerce / eMarketing / Doing Business Online (various) Programme.
The eCommerce Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives.
These programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on [email protected], or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our mentoring sessions and training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of deliver options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.