The aim of this workshop is to improve participants’ skill in communicating their message effectively in a range of interpersonal contexts. It also aims to provide participants with assertiveness skills to allow them to effectively deal with difficult situations and manage important conversations.
1 full day workshop
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
After this course, participants will understand the advantages of assertive behaviour, take steps towards assertiveness, and learn to be effective communicators. They will understand how to say “no”, and learn the skills necessary to deal effectively with difficult and aggressive behaviour.
Communication skill is really important for our daily and professional life. In today’s world the message should be conveyed in a right and efficient manner, for the progress of any organisation.
Owners and Manager as well as senior staff members of any size of business in any sector who wish to develop a their communication skills and learn when assertiveness maybe necessary.
The aim of this workshop is to develop the assertiveness and communication skills of participants so that they have greater confidence and power in their delivery.
The Programme can be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
1. Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required
2. On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
1 full day workshop.
• To have participants understand the advantages of assertive behaviour
• To enable participants to take steps towards assertiveness
• To enable participants to be effective communicators
• To have participants understand how to say ‘no’
• To enable participants to deal with difficult and aggressive behaviour.
• Purpose of assertive behaviour
• Advantages to assertive behaviour
• Be an effective communicator
• Steps to assertiveness
• Passive, assertive and aggressive behaviour
• Dealing with difficult and aggressive behaviour
• How to say ‘no’
Request a proposal for the Communication and Assertiveness Skills Workshop.
The Strategic Business Planning Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives.
These programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need.
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on email@example.com, or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our mentoring sessions and training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of deliver options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.