This course helps participants to define the concept of stress and to recognise its personal and organisational cost as well as staffs time management and productivity levels. It teaches participants to identify the causes of stress and its impact on work and life in general. It also explores a range of stress reduction techniques and practical, effective coping strategies.
1 x half day workshop
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
To define the concept of stress and recognise the personal and organisational costs associated with high levels of stress.
Identify the causes of stress and the impact on your work performance and life in general.
Recognise the signs and symptoms of stress in both yourself and other people.
Identify a range of stress reduction techniques and coping strategies.
Utilise methods for coping and managing stress through the development of your own personal stress plan.
This course can be customised to assist staff of all levels. Practical and relatable examples and case studies are included to allow participants to get a better understanding of a circumstances. As well as providing all staff with the tools to deal with stress more effectively and also their time.
The aim of this half-day workshop is to help participants to define the concept of stress and to recognise its personal and organisation cost. It teaches participant to identify the causes of stress and its impact on work and life in general. It also explores a range of stress reduction techniques and practical, effective coping strategies.
The Programme can be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
1. Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required
2. On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
1 half day workshop
• Define the concept of stress and recognise the personal and organisation costs associated with high levels of stress
• Identify the causes of stress and the impact on your work performance and life in general
• Recognise the signs and symptoms of stress in both yourself and other people
• Identify a range of stress reduction techniques and coping strategies
• Utilise methods for coping and managing stress through the development of your own personal stress plan
• What causes stress?
• What are the signs and symptoms of stress?
• Recognising your own workplace stressors
• The Well Being Scales – recognising stress in our lives
• Differentiating between positive and negative stress
• Stress and the human body – ‘flight or fight” response
• Negative stress and impact on your own work performance and lives in general
• Managing and Handling Stress
Request a proposal for the Managing Time and Stress Workshop.
The Managing Time and Stress Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives.
These programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on email@example.com, or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our mentoring sessions and training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of deliver options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.