Risk assessment is a role within a business that’s focal point is recognises potential hazards. The aim is to discover hazards, then assess and evaluate the risks they create.
1 full day workshop
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
The Risk Assessment and Management workshop offers guidance for employees that have a role within the workplace for completing risk assessments. We deliver a detailed programme of content designed to help participants have a more in-depth understanding of the principles of the assessment, whilst providing the skills required to successfully complete safety assessments within a business.
This comprehensive workshop provides insight into all of the significant steps involved during any hazard assessment. It will focus on how to identify potential risks, educate on how to manage the threat, and also uncover the chance of harm, giving participants the confidence needed to successfully complete risk assessments in the future.
Human Resource employees, Facilities managers, health and safety officers, line managers, supervisors, team leaders, or any employees with a similar duty or responsibilities for carrying out risk assessments within the business.
By the end of the course each learner will be able to:
• Appreciate the benefits of risk planning and assessment
• Understand the risk management process
• Have a step-by-step approach to identifying and analysing possible risks
• Have the tools needed to implement and document a successful risk assessment plan
The Programme can be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
1. Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required
2. On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
1 Full day workshop
The Risk Assessment Management Workshop consists of:
• Understanding risk
• The need for risk management – why is it necessary?
• Risk management overview – definition of risks and risk categories
• Risk management strategies – Avoidance; Mitigation; Acceptance; Procurement; Contingency; Insurance;
• Documentation and responding to risks – the risk plan
• Closure of risks
Request a proposal for the Risk Assessment and Management workshop.
The Risk Assessment and Management Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives.
These programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
Absolutely. Our range of delivery options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.