This course is aimed at those who recognise the importance and need from being creative and innovative within a business, learn the techniques and skills to think outside the box and put the changes in place to stay ahead of the curve.
3 x half day sessions
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
All Participants will be provided with the tools to enable them display their creative and innovative ideas in a positive manner. Thus instilling them with the confidence to put their ideas to management for them to be implemented in the business operations and strategy plans.
Everyone who wants to learn key strategies for being creative and innovative. For anyone in leadership who need to learn tools and techniques to bring out the creativity and innovation in those who work for them. For anyone who recognises the importance of continuous innovation as key to being a success in today’s business world.
Creativity, being innovative, problem solving and facilitating creativity/innovation in groups.
The Programme can be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
1. Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required
2. On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
3 x half sessions.
– Difference between Creativity and Innovation
– Why Individuals and Organisations need to be Creative
– Exercises for Strengthening your Creative Muscle
– Bringing out Creativity in Groups
– Creativity Assessment – How creative am I
– Creativity Framework
– Creativity & Innovation Process
– Right Brain vs. Left Brain
Request a proposal for the Innovation and Creativity Programme.
The Innovation and Creativity Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives.
These programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on email@example.com, or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our mentoring sessions and training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of delivery options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.