Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
This training programme is an intensive 4 day programme covering important topics to ensure you are putting your best foot forward when pitching your business to Investors. Most business don’t get a second chance to pitch to Investors so this programme is designed to ensure you have the necessary information included in your pitch and you are presenting it as effectively as possible.
Any Business Owner that is planning on pitching their business to Investors in the coming months.
Participants will get a comprehensive understanding of the elements of a pitch that are important to Investors and learn how to communicate these elements as effectively as possible when presenting.
The Programme can be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
– Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required.
– On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms.
This programme is delivered over 4 days, which can be spread out at times suitable for Participants.
- Personal Presentation & Disposition.
- Communicate with confidence and conviction.
- Understand the Business you are in and what you are selling
- What are Investors looking for?
- Presentation ‘Tips & Tools’
- The Business, the Product and the Benefits
- Why this business and why will you be successful?
- Target Markets & Customers (size & location/s)
- Competitive Advantage / Value Proposition
- Sales, Profit & Cash Requirement Forecasts
- Investment required, ROI and Exit Strategy
- Strong close / Convince me to invest!!!
- Predict the questions you will be asked and your response?
- Preparation / Rehearse / Test
“Dragon’s Den” Presentations
- 15-minute pitch
- 10-minute Q & A
- (5-minute notes, scoring and turnaround)
Including Pre Presentation Notes & Check Sheet and Post Presentation Scoring & Feedback Sheet with Video
Request a proposal for the Superior Investment Pitch Programme.
The Superior Investment Pitch Training Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients
The fantastic thing about this course, and all our programmes, is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives. Training can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, to helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need.
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of delivery options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.