The Pricing, Cost Margins and Profitability programme provides participants with a clear understanding of the impact costing and pricing has on the business and its profitability margins.
3 x half day programme
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
This programme focuses on the impact Costing and Pricing has on the business performance and profitability margins. We empower participants with the confidence to review costs and prices. Along with enabling them to discuss related issues with their accountants and finance departments. Participants will develop their own Costing and Pricing Plan which sets out a path to improved performance.
The Pricing, Cost Margins and Profitability programme is geared towards business owners, management and to all relevant personnel who have a role within the pricing, costing and financial aspect of the business.
The key outcomes of the Costing and Pricing Workshop will be: –
– Business Owners and Management teams with a significantly improved understanding of Costing and Pricing and how it impacts their business performance.
– Business Owners and Managers will be more confident in reviewing costs and prices and discussing related issues with their accountants.
– Participants will have an improved understanding of how pricing decisions impact on performance.
– Businesses will have a Costing and Pricing Plan which sets out a path to improved performance.
The key output will be a bespoke plan focused on improving the performance of the business by better management of costing and pricing.
The Programme can be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
1. Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required
2. On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
3 x half day sessions
We have included an outline of the syllabus:
• Appreciating the importance if knowing your costs and setting the right price
• The implications of getting your costing and pricing wrong.
• Pricing strategies for SME’s
• The importance of pricing in improving business performance
• Approaches to costing for service and manufacturing businesses
• Factors that make up your costs including hidden costs
• How to establish your costs
• Dealing with changing costs (Exchange Rates, Tariffs, Cost increases)
• Costing and Pricing action plan
Request a proposal for the Pricing, Costs, Margins and Profitability Programme.
The Pricing, Costs, Margins and Profitability Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives.
These programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our mentoring sessions and training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of delivery options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.