Operational Management and Supervision
The Operational Management and Supervision Programme was designed to allow business owners and management to get a better understanding of their operations performance and the skills with their team.
6 x half day online or classroom styled sessions.
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
The Strategic Operations and Systems for the Superior Organisation Programme is aimed at assisting business owners and managers to assess their business performance, operations and to recognise the skills and talent within their team. Thus ensuring a streamlined running of their business as well as optimising staff’s skills and abilities, reducing costs, churn and time lost.
Owners and Managers of Small and Medium businesses as well as entrepreneurs.
The key outcomes of the Operations Management Programme will be: –
– Twelve Business Owners and Management teams with a significantly improved understanding of their operations performance;
– Twelve Business Owners and Managers with an improved understanding of the talent within their teams and with renewed focus on situational leadership of their teams.
– Participants will have an improved understanding of improvement techniques and how to implement improvements throughout their organisation;
– Improved business performance and an appetite for further implementation of best practice operations management techniques.
The Programme will be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
- Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required
- On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
The programme commences with an assessment of the participants current business performance and the business potential for growth & profitability.
6 half day sessions will cover all assigned modules and a project will need to be completed during the participants own time to ensure a full understanding of the modules.
Module 1 – Operations in Practice:
– Ownership and Accountability in our roles and how we can apply it to our teams;
– Identification of SMART(ER) Goals for your business;
– Performance Indicators and building your Balanced Scorecard;
– Self Assessment Processes and Performance and Growth;
– Psychological Safety; and the High Performing team.
Module 2 – Developing the Efffective Team:
– Learn about self and others’ preferred style in interpersonal conflicts (Thomas Kilman);
– Understand influencing styles.
– Tuckman’s Stages of Team Development and how to support a team;
– Tools for effective Communication and Collaboration with each other in team situations;
– Understand trust and building relationships in Teams;
– ‘Live’ the Belbin Team Roles and how to effectively work together in a team environment;
– Strategies for Situational Leadership in the organisation.
Module 3 – Effective Monitoring and Diagnosis:
– Alignment between strategic and operational goals;
– Scorecards / Dashboards completion and review;
– Stage managing the forum for review – Alignment with ISO Standard requirements etc;
– Business Planning / Business Plan Reviews;
– Managing Actions and Outcome.
Module 4 – Improvement Techniques:
– Understanding Lean Techniques – Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) – Define Measure Analyse Improve Control (DMAIC);
– Basic Tools refresher – The 7 QC Tools;
– Application of the 7 Step PDCA Improvement Technique;
– Simulated Problem
Module 5 – Supply Chain Management:
– Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Stock Control systems;
– Production Planning and Order Management;
– Logistics and supply chain management;
– Order Fulfilment and Reverse Logistics;
– Project assignment / agreement for final session
Module 6 – Tie it all together:
– Presentation Skills Brief:
– Communication Skills
Project Completion and Implementation.
Each participant / company to complete a project that will be selected by the participant / company in the area of:
– Waste Reduction;
– Cost Savings;
– Equipment Efficiency;
– Customer satisfaction;
– Talent Development.
Mentoring and support, in person and online shall be provided by instructors in the programme.
Final presentations shall be provided to the peer group and to Trainers and Optimum Results Team.
Request a proposal for the Operational Management and Supervision Programme.
The Operational Management and Supervision Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes, is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives. Our programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need.
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our mentoring sessions and training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of delivery options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.