Business Performance and Management Skills Audit
Participants will develop an understanding of best practice in performance management and the techniques to employ in delivering performance reviews. The course covers using employee development and effective goal setting to achieve organisational objectives and helps participants to develop soft skills such as assertiveness and active listening.
12 x half day workshops
Experts in their field
Resources & Materials
Business Performance and Management Skills Audit
This course is designed for Participants to develop an understanding of best practice in performance management.
Learn the techniques to delivering quality performance reviews.
Learn to achieve organisational objectives through effective goal setting and employee development.
Develop soft skills like assertiveness, active listening, feedback , influencing and negotiation.
Owners and Manager of businesses of any size in any sector who wish to develop their Business Performance and Management Skills.
On completion of this course, Participants will:
Establish the benefits of a Performance Management system for managers, employees and companies.
Become more prepared and plan for performance review meetings.
- Review past performance.
- Set individual and departmental SMART objectives based on organisational objectives.
- Set up the purpose and structure of meetings in advance.
- Clarity to the managers role of communication and soft skills development.
- Confidence to deal with conflict and other various performance levels and improving performance related queries.
The Programme can be delivered using a mix of methods which have been tried and tested by the delivery team over the past ten years. These include:
1. Delivery via Zoom or another suitable platform. Optimum Results Ltd has developed the capability to deliver highly effective training interventions and have been able to use the full functionality of Zoom/ Microsoft Teams to enhance the experience for Participants. Confidentiality can be maintained using individual Breakout Rooms where Participants can talk on a one-to-one basis with the Trainer as required.
2. On-site Delivery at your business premises or at our state-of-the-art training rooms
12 X Half Day “Interactive Webinar Workshops” each consisting of 2 X 90-minute modules with a 15-minute break.
– Programme Overview & Objectives (programme & personal)
– Managing Self & Personal Development Managing thinking & mindset / Personal Disposition / Confidence & Motivation / Managing Time, Priorities, High & Low Value Activities / Stress awareness & management. Seeking help, advice & networking / My lifelong, Personal Growth & Development Plan.
Use of Workbooks to optimise the value of the programme / The job of Management and differentiating Management & Leadership (discussion & inputs) / Management, Leadership and Learning styles (self-profiling exercise)
– The Science & the Art of Effective Communication
Facilitating buy in/ Managing conflict / providing effective feedback and managing performance.
– Managing the Business and People:
Part (1) Managing & Developing People Cultivating a positive & productive workplace environment. Training: Needs Analysis, Plans, Delivery & Evaluation / Coaching & Mentoring / Dealing with reluctant learners.
Part (2) Managing & Developing People Essential elements of Performance management: Planning, Delivery, follow up & Records. Key aspects of Employment Law / Working with HR.
Part (3) Effective Teams and Team Building Understanding the Team dynamic, personality types and interdependency/ Building the Team Culture.
– Essential Concepts of Business Problem solving / decision-making / essentials of Project Planning and Implementation / problem solving/ delegation.
Request a proposal for the Business Performance and Management Skills audit Programme.
The Business Performance and Management Skills Programme FAQs
Optimum Results have been delivering bespoke training programmes and customised mentoring solutions to our clients both domestically and internationally since 1995. We are thrilled to have fantastic case studies and testimonials to showcase our work over the years.
We also pride ourselves in our quality of training content and delivery, and as such, we offer a satisfaction guarantee to our clients.
The fantastic thing about all our programmes is that they are completely customised to meet your specific objectives.
These programmes can have extremely positive effects on your organisation, from getting a plan of action together, to getting you out of a rut, do helping your team get across that ‘hump’ that they are struggling with.
We can bridge that skills gap that you currently have, and empower your team, by providing them with the essential advice and support that they need
Absolutely. All our sessions start with learning your objectives, and tailoring the session to meet these objectives.
Contact us today through the form below, or by emailing us on [email protected], or phone at 042 93 33033.
Contact us today to discuss our pricing and payment options available.
We have a dedicated helpdesk for all our mentoring sessions and training programmes. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide you with any additional support you may need.
Absolutely. Our range of delivery options ensures we can safely deliver all training programmes and mentoring sessions remotely, and just as effectively.